Letters to the editor
Freedom at risk? Really?
I find it laughable that retorts of this nature even considered for editorial placement, let alone actually placed as such. A subject as contentious as cameras being placed in public is naturally going to bring out advocates for both sides of the argument, but evoking "1984," "The Matrix," and chiding a fellow reader/writer for improper head/orrifice placement is just silly. You want to win people over to your side?
A measured and informed opinion on a complex and polarizing issue is preferable. Stop flapping your wings, reattach your head, and do some research. Only then will your argument round into form and sound less like the manic ravings of so many Youtube conspiracy nuts.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Man sentenced for targeting kidsKelowna - 3:00 pm
- Student stabbed to deathCanada - 2:02 pm
- Scams plague OkanaganVernon / N. Okanagan - 2:14 pm
- Scam man has 44 convictionsKelowna - 11:51 am
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18