Letters to the editor
Freedom at risk? Really?
I find it laughable that retorts of this nature even considered for editorial placement, let alone actually placed as such. A subject as contentious as cameras being placed in public is naturally going to bring out advocates for both sides of the argument, but evoking "1984," "The Matrix," and chiding a fellow reader/writer for improper head/orrifice placement is just silly. You want to win people over to your side?
A measured and informed opinion on a complex and polarizing issue is preferable. Stop flapping your wings, reattach your head, and do some research. Only then will your argument round into form and sound less like the manic ravings of so many Youtube conspiracy nuts.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Banished from community?Poll - 9:09 pm
- Weed oil fire burns twoKelowna - 6:25 pm
- Rose vows to end wasteMunicipal Elections 2014 - 6:59 pm
- Judge: Banishment OKKamloops - 6:57 pm
for these and other issues.
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15
- TruD'oh hyperbole Oct 15
- TruD'oh Oct 15
- Marathon run-around Oct 15
- Chem trails? Oct 8