Letters to the editor
Freedom at risk? Really?
I find it laughable that retorts of this nature even considered for editorial placement, let alone actually placed as such. A subject as contentious as cameras being placed in public is naturally going to bring out advocates for both sides of the argument, but evoking "1984," "The Matrix," and chiding a fellow reader/writer for improper head/orrifice placement is just silly. You want to win people over to your side?
A measured and informed opinion on a complex and polarizing issue is preferable. Stop flapping your wings, reattach your head, and do some research. Only then will your argument round into form and sound less like the manic ravings of so many Youtube conspiracy nuts.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Parachutist hits houseVernon / N. Okanagan - 6:47 pm
- Boonstock liquor decision finalPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:00 pm
- Disaster relief from stormKamloops - 6:34 pm
- Movie set burned in firePenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:30 pm
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22