Letters to the editor
Cameras around the city
Grow up people.
Letters from dangerously paranoid people worried about non existent CRIME are bringing our society to a complete stop.
You're not in mama's arms anymore. When you get out of your so comfy bed every day there is a real world out there. Stuff happens. Deal with it. Stop cowering behind an expensive and unnecessary security blanket. That's all it is. It won't actually stop anything.
The streets in Kelowna are safe. Much safer that when your grandparents were alive and they survived to produce your parents and they to produce you. Or were you born in a bubble?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Medical issue sends SUV into creekKelowna - 3:55 pm
- Charged with manslaughterVernon / N. Okanagan - 9:00 am
- Jail time for high speed crashKelowna - 10:30 am
- Mysterious package at cop shopPenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20