Letters to the editor
Cameras around the city
Grow up people.
Letters from dangerously paranoid people worried about non existent CRIME are bringing our society to a complete stop.
You're not in mama's arms anymore. When you get out of your so comfy bed every day there is a real world out there. Stuff happens. Deal with it. Stop cowering behind an expensive and unnecessary security blanket. That's all it is. It won't actually stop anything.
The streets in Kelowna are safe. Much safer that when your grandparents were alive and they survived to produce your parents and they to produce you. Or were you born in a bubble?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Smith Creek fireWest Kelowna - 5:00 pm
- BC tankers assist US firePenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:41 pm
- Stolen truck smashes storeCentral Okanagan - 5:34 pm
- Man missing since DecemberCentral Okanagan - 5:44 pm
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22