Letters to the editor
Dog gone friendly
I would like to thank the mother and son who returned our dog Ernie, after he escaped from our yard.
We were not aware of a hole in our fence he was able to get through. Our dog was found running in the middle of Lower Glenrosa Road just in front of our house.
These kind and generous individuals took the time to pick up Ernie and knock on doors, determined to find the owner. We were unaware he had left our property and were shocked to hear what happened.
We appreciate you taking the time to make sure our dog was returned safely. We consider Ernie to be a member of our family. We would've been beside ourselves had he gone missing or been hit by a car.
It is nice to know there are compassionate people living in our neighbourhood.
Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Rain won't stop TRU eventKamloops - 1:33 pm
- Quad crash hospitalizes oneKelowna - 1:04 pm
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan - 12:51 pm
- Crash: Truck Vs. PontiacCentral Okanagan - 8:57 am
for these and other issues.
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27