Letters to the editor
No problem with cameras
Hello there, just wanted to chime in with a couple quick comments about the cameras in Kelowna!
I personally love that the city is doing this, I've thought this should be downtown for years! I would personally love to see them on the Greenway at hidden locations, as that can be a dangerous zone in the darker hours of the day.
Maybe also at larger beaches and dog parks to prevent more events happening like people sabotaging the sand with dangerous objects and also incidents with dog attacks.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hwy. 3 closedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 9:36 am
- Schools closedBC - 6:31 am
- Chute Lake Rd. fireKelowna
- Coquihalla opensKamloops - 6:28 am
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27