Letters to the editor
No problem with cameras
Hello there, just wanted to chime in with a couple quick comments about the cameras in Kelowna!
I personally love that the city is doing this, I've thought this should be downtown for years! I would personally love to see them on the Greenway at hidden locations, as that can be a dangerous zone in the darker hours of the day.
Maybe also at larger beaches and dog parks to prevent more events happening like people sabotaging the sand with dangerous objects and also incidents with dog attacks.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Orphaned bruin releasedBC - 10:47 am
- Pool closed next summerPenticton / S. Okanagan - 10:22 am
- Temporary entrance to KGHKelowna - 10:56 am
- Mayor's field already crowdedKelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13