Letters to the editor
No problem with cameras
Hello there, just wanted to chime in with a couple quick comments about the cameras in Kelowna!
I personally love that the city is doing this, I've thought this should be downtown for years! I would personally love to see them on the Greenway at hidden locations, as that can be a dangerous zone in the darker hours of the day.
Maybe also at larger beaches and dog parks to prevent more events happening like people sabotaging the sand with dangerous objects and also incidents with dog attacks.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Family condemns RCMP BC - 7:49 pm
- Child pornography sentencePenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:13 pm
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:16 pm
- Inquest into teen's Mill deathVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:30 pm
for these and other issues.
- Affordable housing Oct 20
- Fuelling rage Oct 20
- Gas price follow Oct 20
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15
- TruD'oh hyperbole Oct 15