Letters to the editor
No problem with cameras
Hello there, just wanted to chime in with a couple quick comments about the cameras in Kelowna!
I personally love that the city is doing this, I've thought this should be downtown for years! I would personally love to see them on the Greenway at hidden locations, as that can be a dangerous zone in the darker hours of the day.
Maybe also at larger beaches and dog parks to prevent more events happening like people sabotaging the sand with dangerous objects and also incidents with dog attacks.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Snowbirds hit townKelowna - 10:25 am
- Pilot out of hospitalVernon / N. Okanagan - 1:20 pm
- Parachutist hits houseVernon / N. Okanagan
- Hopkin not seeking re-electionPenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22