Letters to the editor
Cameras around the city
What do you think about the city being wired with cameras?
My thoughts, kudos to the individuals who made this happen!
In the world we live in, disorder/crime, we need to protect the good citizens. When the intent of others is to cause pain/suffering or indulge in crime for self-serving reasons/ gratification, let those individuals be aware eyes are upon them and consequences are their fate.
I love the direction the City of Kelowna has taken to make downtown a beautiful place to visit, the next step is making it safe for everyone to enjoy.
I believe the ones who oppose this are the ones who have something to hide, so do what’s right and you won’t feel violated, as a matter of fact you won’t even be aware the cameras exist because your intent is good, so why would it matter?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Fire destroys log homePenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:25 pm
- Fire lights up the skyVernon / N. Okanagan - 9:49 am
- More than 5,000 behind in taxesKelowna - 5:00 am
- Teachers picket Clark luncheonPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Butt our fire starters Jul 31
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28