Letters to the editor
Cameras around the city
What do you think about the city being wired with cameras?
My thoughts, kudos to the individuals who made this happen!
In the world we live in, disorder/crime, we need to protect the good citizens. When the intent of others is to cause pain/suffering or indulge in crime for self-serving reasons/ gratification, let those individuals be aware eyes are upon them and consequences are their fate.
I love the direction the City of Kelowna has taken to make downtown a beautiful place to visit, the next step is making it safe for everyone to enjoy.
I believe the ones who oppose this are the ones who have something to hide, so do what’s right and you won’t feel violated, as a matter of fact you won’t even be aware the cameras exist because your intent is good, so why would it matter?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:56 pm
- Is your online data safe?Poll - 7:00 pm
- 53 animals seizedBC - 6:17 pm
- Charges in child's sexual assaultBC - 5:46 pm
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27