Letters to the editor
If any of this council runs & gets in at the next election then we are a stupid population. Please are there no smarter residents who have the desire to keep our waterfront mainly for the use of our residents who pay the taxes & deserve better.
I can only guess what will be the final result for the proposed Cedar Ave. beach if this council remains in power.
Read more Letters to the editor
- RCMP sex act trial continuesKamloops - 7:26 am
- Robbery suspect taken downKamloops - 6:44 am
- Hwy. 97 reopens after crashPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Largest ever regional parkKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18