Letters to the editor
If any of this council runs & gets in at the next election then we are a stupid population. Please are there no smarter residents who have the desire to keep our waterfront mainly for the use of our residents who pay the taxes & deserve better.
I can only guess what will be the final result for the proposed Cedar Ave. beach if this council remains in power.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Tourist falls to his deathPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Hwy 5 partially closedCentral Okanagan
- BC sets up support paymentsBC
- Family looks for answersKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27