Letters to the editor
Easter giving from a stranger
I would like to say a big thank you the woman at Shoppers Drug Mart, who paid for my daughter's purchase.
My daughter had received some change from her great aunt, who was visiting, to buy some Easter treats for herself. After a long day we got to the store, and when I went to get her money out realized it was left at home.
Shortly after telling my daughter I would get them to hold the items and then come back after dinner, a very generous lady approached me and handed me the money to pay for the items, saving me a lot of time and stress.
I just want to say thank you very much. You made my daughter's day.
Dan and Cassie
Read more Letters to the editor
- Pool closed next summerPenticton / S. Okanagan - 10:22 am
- Temporary entrance to KGHKelowna - 10:56 am
- Mayor's field already crowdedKelowna - 5:00 am
- Election packages available FriWest Kelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13
- Teacher's true colours response Aug 13
- Borders: religion free zones Aug 13