Letters to the editor
Prospera price gouge
I am a supporter of our Kelowna Rockets and what the Hamiltons have done with the club. But since when is it okay to deny someone bottled water, un-opened, upon entering Prospera Place!
I understand safety reasons for certain items, but come on! You then want to charge me $4 for the same water, that I can buy an entire case for........greedy.
And don't get me started on the greedy so-called coffee shop $5 for a hot chocolate. I had asked for a second cup so that I could share with my child and they wanted to charge me an extra $4 for the cup alone. Prospera should be thanking its fans not gouging them.
Read more Letters to the editor
- BC chief's pay, expenses: $1MBC
- Body & truck pulled from riverVernon / N. Okanagan
- Prolific offender goes campingKelowna
- Tropical Storm Bertha forms World
for these and other issues.
- YAY MANTEO! Jul 31
- Hwy. 33 closed AGAIN Jul 31
- Butt our fire starters Jul 31
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28