Letters to the editor
Dock takes over Beach
Dock takes over Rotary waterfront.
The wing span of a Boeing 747-400 is 68m. The dock seems planned for 180m out to the water at one point and 180 m long. The area taken of the lake front is much bigger than two jets. I expect the family visitors to Rotary beach will be shocked and saddened this summer. A shame or a celebration?
Congratulations Manteo on taking the lake from us.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Shopping cart fireKelowna - 11:37 am
- Joe Rich wildfire containedKelowna - 11:28 am
- Back to schoolBC - 6:47 am
- Castanet's weekly weatherCentral Okanagan - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18