Letters to the editor
Dock takes over Beach
Dock takes over Rotary waterfront.
The wing span of a Boeing 747-400 is 68m. The dock seems planned for 180m out to the water at one point and 180 m long. The area taken of the lake front is much bigger than two jets. I expect the family visitors to Rotary beach will be shocked and saddened this summer. A shame or a celebration?
Congratulations Manteo on taking the lake from us.
Read more Letters to the editor
- 102nd birthday boat cruiseKelowna - 5:00 pm
- Fundraising effort with a twistKelowna - 5:00 pm
- Burning pole cuts powerWest Kelowna - 3:12 pm
- Search on for missing manWest Kelowna - 4:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20