Letters to the editor
Dock takes over Beach
Dock takes over Rotary waterfront.
The wing span of a Boeing 747-400 is 68m. The dock seems planned for 180m out to the water at one point and 180 m long. The area taken of the lake front is much bigger than two jets. I expect the family visitors to Rotary beach will be shocked and saddened this summer. A shame or a celebration?
Congratulations Manteo on taking the lake from us.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Pilot out of hospitalVernon / N. Okanagan - 1:20 pm
- Parachutist hits houseVernon / N. Okanagan
- Hopkin not seeking re-electionPenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:00 pm
- Boonstock liquor decision finalPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22