Letters to the editor
Dock takes over Beach
Dock takes over Rotary waterfront.
The wing span of a Boeing 747-400 is 68m. The dock seems planned for 180m out to the water at one point and 180 m long. The area taken of the lake front is much bigger than two jets. I expect the family visitors to Rotary beach will be shocked and saddened this summer. A shame or a celebration?
Congratulations Manteo on taking the lake from us.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Schools closedBC - 6:31 am
- Chute Lake Rd. fireKelowna
- Coquihalla opensKamloops - 6:28 am
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27