Letters to the editor
While driving from Vernon south to Lake Country, there are distinct examples of mistakes being made, repeatedly!
If millions of dollars are being spent on these projects, it would seem that a better "line of sight " should be created. Obviously,the left turn onto Hwy. 97 north from the landfill, the approach to Predator Ridge turnoff, and now Pelmewash?!
Granted, it's signage, but I've driven it, in all instances, shaving down a few more feet of dirt could save lives, shameful.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Orchardists busy after rainfallPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Industrial zone floodedKelowna
- Smith Creek: fully containedWest Kelowna
- Ennis withdraws parole requestWest Kelowna
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22