Letters to the editor
While driving from Vernon south to Lake Country, there are distinct examples of mistakes being made, repeatedly!
If millions of dollars are being spent on these projects, it would seem that a better "line of sight " should be created. Obviously,the left turn onto Hwy. 97 north from the landfill, the approach to Predator Ridge turnoff, and now Pelmewash?!
Granted, it's signage, but I've driven it, in all instances, shaving down a few more feet of dirt could save lives, shameful.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Boonstock beginsPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Pro-Palestinians protestWest Kelowna
- Standing up for Israel?Poll
- YLW runway clearKelowna
for these and other issues.
- YAY MANTEO! Jul 31
- Hwy. 33 closed AGAIN Jul 31
- Butt our fire starters Jul 31
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28