Letters to the editor
While driving from Vernon south to Lake Country, there are distinct examples of mistakes being made, repeatedly!
If millions of dollars are being spent on these projects, it would seem that a better "line of sight " should be created. Obviously,the left turn onto Hwy. 97 north from the landfill, the approach to Predator Ridge turnoff, and now Pelmewash?!
Granted, it's signage, but I've driven it, in all instances, shaving down a few more feet of dirt could save lives, shameful.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Mad about gas? You're to blameCentral Okanagan
- Warriors bury Express in openerBCHL
- School zones back inKelowna
- Teen's killer files appealVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18