Letters to the editor
While driving from Vernon south to Lake Country, there are distinct examples of mistakes being made, repeatedly!
If millions of dollars are being spent on these projects, it would seem that a better "line of sight " should be created. Obviously,the left turn onto Hwy. 97 north from the landfill, the approach to Predator Ridge turnoff, and now Pelmewash?!
Granted, it's signage, but I've driven it, in all instances, shaving down a few more feet of dirt could save lives, shameful.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Record sockeye runPenticton / S. Okanagan - 9:00 am
- Bank robbed, evacuatedKelowna
- Construction hampers businessKelowna
- Accused says he didn't act aloneBC
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13