Letters to the editor
While driving from Vernon south to Lake Country, there are distinct examples of mistakes being made, repeatedly!
If millions of dollars are being spent on these projects, it would seem that a better "line of sight " should be created. Obviously,the left turn onto Hwy. 97 north from the landfill, the approach to Predator Ridge turnoff, and now Pelmewash?!
Granted, it's signage, but I've driven it, in all instances, shaving down a few more feet of dirt could save lives, shameful.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Parents scrambling for daycare BC - 2:16 pm
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:05 pm
- Negotiation or legislation?Poll - 2:08 pm
- Quad crash hospitalizes oneKelowna - 1:04 pm
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27