Letters to the editor
Speeding on Pelmewash
I think that the highway improvement project has been a huge success, however we went from saving lives on the main highway to risking lives for people like myself and my family, who are trying to enjoy the Pelmewash Parkway.
I realize that there are steps in the works for improvements to the Parkway, but in the meantime it would be a huge benefit, in my mind, to at least do something temporary to slow the speed of traffic down along Pelmewash.
The RCMP were patrolling it at one time, but seem to have lost interest and it would be great if there were at least some very large speed bumps to slow the traffic down.
Signed Mike Norlin
Read more Letters to the editor
- Snowbirds hit townKelowna - 10:25 am
- Pilot out of hospitalVernon / N. Okanagan - 1:20 pm
- Highway closed north of VernonVernon / N. Okanagan - 7:33 pm
- Wildfire doused quicklyCentral Okanagan - 4:28 pm
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22