Letters to the editor
Can anyone research back several years to find a count on pit bull attacks? I seem to recall five or six now in the recent past. This is absolutely insane.
Definitely two or three dog attacks in the past two or three months.
I have had close calls with these dogs three times in my life, once while walking with my dog and two others while visiting at their homes. And the owners just smile and say, 'Don’t worry he’s friendly."
John Hintz L/Country.
Read more Letters to the editor
- The tale of two KegsKelowna - 5:00 am
- Girl carried off into bushesBC - 6:47 am
- Top crash sitesCentral Okanagan - 7:06 am
- Pulp mill owner to pay large fineBC
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26