Letters to the editor
Can anyone research back several years to find a count on pit bull attacks? I seem to recall five or six now in the recent past. This is absolutely insane.
Definitely two or three dog attacks in the past two or three months.
I have had close calls with these dogs three times in my life, once while walking with my dog and two others while visiting at their homes. And the owners just smile and say, 'Don’t worry he’s friendly."
John Hintz L/Country.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Brush fire in OyamaCentral Okanagan - 3:56 pm
- Hospital gets new towerPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:34 pm
- Sh*t Parkers of KelownaKelowna - 3:31 pm
- Boonstock organizers talkPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:29 pm
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22