Letters to the editor
Can anyone research back several years to find a count on pit bull attacks? I seem to recall five or six now in the recent past. This is absolutely insane.
Definitely two or three dog attacks in the past two or three months.
I have had close calls with these dogs three times in my life, once while walking with my dog and two others while visiting at their homes. And the owners just smile and say, 'Don’t worry he’s friendly."
John Hintz L/Country.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Pedestrian hit crossing roadWest Kelowna
- Legebokoff gets life sentenceBC
- Schools ready to welcome kidsCentral Okanagan
- Power restored downtownKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10