Letters to the editor
Can anyone research back several years to find a count on pit bull attacks? I seem to recall five or six now in the recent past. This is absolutely insane.
Definitely two or three dog attacks in the past two or three months.
I have had close calls with these dogs three times in my life, once while walking with my dog and two others while visiting at their homes. And the owners just smile and say, 'Don’t worry he’s friendly."
John Hintz L/Country.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Tourist falls to his deathPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Hwy 5 partially closedCentral Okanagan
- BC sets up support paymentsBC
- Family looks for answersKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27