Letters to the editor
Can anyone research back several years to find a count on pit bull attacks? I seem to recall five or six now in the recent past. This is absolutely insane.
Definitely two or three dog attacks in the past two or three months.
I have had close calls with these dogs three times in my life, once while walking with my dog and two others while visiting at their homes. And the owners just smile and say, 'Don’t worry he’s friendly."
John Hintz L/Country.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Record sockeye runPenticton / S. Okanagan - 9:00 am
- Bank robbed, evacuatedKelowna
- Construction hampers businessKelowna
- Accused says he didn't act aloneBC
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13