Letters to the editor
Will Vernon meter tax waste?
About Vernon's parking meters.
Will the bad management ever stop? What a waste of tax payer's money, for the last 40 plus years that I have been here they have spent all that money upgrading 30 Ave. for what?
I used to have trouble finding a place to park downtown. Not anymore, I Wonder why? I Feel sorry for the businesses, Oh, and I wonder how much these "meters" bring in yearly. And what does Vernon pay all of their employees yearly?
It has to be a "bad" business deal for the Vernon tax payers. I moved to Coldstream in 1995 and it's (in my opinion) been pretty well run, for the most part. Why would we want to be overtaken by Vernon?
Read more Letters to the editor
- EU warns RussiaWorld - 4:08 pm
- Bus crash: 'Blood everywhere'Kelowna - 7:23 am
- Girl abducted, sexually assaultedBC
- Store owner fed up with theftPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27