Letters to the editor
End of the leash for dog bylaw
Mr. Smith, with all due respect, your last line is reminiscent of, “If you aren’t doing anything illegal, what have you to fear?”
And the answer to that is “unelected bureaucrats changing the laws to make what I now legally can do, illegal in the future”. That’s what I fear!
Editor's note: We will not be posting anymore dog bylaw letters until there are new developments. We have presented both sides, and it is time. It has become more a forum than a letters' section so let's move to another topic.
Read more Letters to the editor
- The tale of two KegsKelowna - 5:00 am
- Girl carried off into bushesBC - 6:47 am
- Top crash sitesCentral Okanagan - 7:06 am
- Pulp mill owner to pay large fineBC
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26