Letters to the editor
End of the leash for dog bylaw
Mr. Smith, with all due respect, your last line is reminiscent of, “If you aren’t doing anything illegal, what have you to fear?”
And the answer to that is “unelected bureaucrats changing the laws to make what I now legally can do, illegal in the future”. That’s what I fear!
Editor's note: We will not be posting anymore dog bylaw letters until there are new developments. We have presented both sides, and it is time. It has become more a forum than a letters' section so let's move to another topic.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hells Angel didn't see gunsVernon / N. Okanagan
- Missing man found deadVernon / N. Okanagan
- Parents get Robo-CallsCentral Okanagan
- Surrey Mayor seeks Tory nod BC
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10