Letters to the editor
End of the leash for dog bylaw
Mr. Smith, with all due respect, your last line is reminiscent of, “If you aren’t doing anything illegal, what have you to fear?”
And the answer to that is “unelected bureaucrats changing the laws to make what I now legally can do, illegal in the future”. That’s what I fear!
Editor's note: We will not be posting anymore dog bylaw letters until there are new developments. We have presented both sides, and it is time. It has become more a forum than a letters' section so let's move to another topic.
Read more Letters to the editor
- RCMP budget cut by $4.2MPoll
- SPCA offers spay/neuter programVernon / N. Okanagan
- Hwy. 99 partially openBC
- California wildfire destroys homesWorld
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13