Letters to the editor
End of the leash for dog bylaw
Mr. Smith, with all due respect, your last line is reminiscent of, “If you aren’t doing anything illegal, what have you to fear?”
And the answer to that is “unelected bureaucrats changing the laws to make what I now legally can do, illegal in the future”. That’s what I fear!
Editor's note: We will not be posting anymore dog bylaw letters until there are new developments. We have presented both sides, and it is time. It has become more a forum than a letters' section so let's move to another topic.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hearing set for BobbittPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Breach by sex offenderBC
- Funding for water projectsVernon / N. Okanagan
- X-Men director's lawsuitEntertainment
for these and other issues.
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16