Letters to the editor
End of the leash for dog bylaw
Mr. Smith, with all due respect, your last line is reminiscent of, “If you aren’t doing anything illegal, what have you to fear?”
And the answer to that is “unelected bureaucrats changing the laws to make what I now legally can do, illegal in the future”. That’s what I fear!
Editor's note: We will not be posting anymore dog bylaw letters until there are new developments. We have presented both sides, and it is time. It has become more a forum than a letters' section so let's move to another topic.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Property gets paint-balledPenticton / S. Okanagan - 10:22 am
- Thieves on the prowlPenticton / S. Okanagan - 10:29 am
- Flight 17 a possible war crimeWorld - 10:47 am
- Weekly weather forecastCentral Okanagan - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22