Letters to the editor
Retirement in Peachland
A word of caution to the reporter who contributed the story on Peachland and its affordability of retirement. Be advised that the gap between the income levels in Canada is not only being experienced by the working classes, but by the retired classes as well.
Not much has been reported on Canadian retirees and how they exist after retiring. The real estate prices in Peachland are only affordable to the “upper class “ income retirees. Which are far less in number than the majority of “low income” retirees living in Canada. As such, the article heading should perhaps read” An affordable place to retire,” for some.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Coke smuggler gets 14 yearsKelowna - 1:31 pm
- Cops warn public about 'ICE'Kelowna - 1:15 pm
- Where is Batman?Penticton / S. Okanagan - 1:33 pm
- Man falls to deathPenticton / S. Okanagan - 2:30 pm
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26