Letters to the editor
Retirement in Peachland
A word of caution to the reporter who contributed the story on Peachland and its affordability of retirement. Be advised that the gap between the income levels in Canada is not only being experienced by the working classes, but by the retired classes as well.
Not much has been reported on Canadian retirees and how they exist after retiring. The real estate prices in Peachland are only affordable to the “upper class “ income retirees. Which are far less in number than the majority of “low income” retirees living in Canada. As such, the article heading should perhaps read” An affordable place to retire,” for some.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Girl abducted, sexually assaultedBC
- 102nd birthday boat cruiseKelowna
- Downtown hotel, what's in a nameKelowna - 5:00 am
- Fundraising effort with a twistKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20