Letters to the editor
Retirement in Peachland
A word of caution to the reporter who contributed the story on Peachland and its affordability of retirement. Be advised that the gap between the income levels in Canada is not only being experienced by the working classes, but by the retired classes as well.
Not much has been reported on Canadian retirees and how they exist after retiring. The real estate prices in Peachland are only affordable to the “upper class “ income retirees. Which are far less in number than the majority of “low income” retirees living in Canada. As such, the article heading should perhaps read” An affordable place to retire,” for some.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hospital gets new towerPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:34 pm
- Sh*t Parkers of KelownaKelowna - 3:31 pm
- Boonstock organizers talkPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:29 pm
- Hot and dry raises fire ratingCentral Okanagan - 2:38 pm
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22