My Name is Connie Wiebe and we had a dryer fire and thanks to the quick actions of the West Kelowna fire department and the Kelowna fore department we came away with minimal amount of damage.
This is the second time The fire department has come to my rescue the other was when my husband had a heart attack I am ever so grateful to these men as they are the best and true Heroes in my eyes. They go above and beyond to make the experience not too scary.
They set us up with Emergency Social Services. Now the restoration people are wonderful too, Stutters has also come to my rescue a few times and have always been fabulous to work with and the insurance company was great to what could have been a horrible experience thanks to all these people including the whole staff at the Best Western was made out to be so much more bearable.
Thank you to all. There is know way I can thank you so I hope you all get to read this.
Thanks from myself and my family
Sincerely Connie Wiebe