Letters to the editor
Thanks to West Kelowna fire
My Name is Connie Wiebe and we had a dryer fire and thanks to the quick actions of the West Kelowna fire department and the Kelowna fore department we came away with minimal amount of damage.
This is the second time The fire department has come to my rescue the other was when my husband had a heart attack I am ever so grateful to these men as they are the best and true Heroes in my eyes. They go above and beyond to make the experience not too scary.
They set us up with Emergency Social Services. Now the restoration people are wonderful too, Stutters has also come to my rescue a few times and have always been fabulous to work with and the insurance company was great to what could have been a horrible experience thanks to all these people including the whole staff at the Best Western was made out to be so much more bearable.
Thank you to all. There is know way I can thank you so I hope you all get to read this.
Thanks from myself and my family
Sincerely Connie Wiebe
Read more Letters to the editor
- Store owner fed up with theftPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:04 pm
- Naming Kelowna's new hotel?Poll - 5:00 pm
- Borba testimony concludesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:05 pm
- Medical issue sends SUV into creekKelowna - 3:55 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20