Letters to the editor
Honey of a spot for visitor centre
As part of Agri-Tourism Kelowna, I want to express how important the visitor centre is to my business. My business is not located on a major traffic artery and the city has limited directional signage to two signs.
Without the diligence of the visitor centre most people would never find my location. The presence of the visitor centre is imperative to any small tourism driven business in Kelowna.
We need to keep our visitors in our local area and keep the tourism dollars in Kelowna. While the airport has impressive numbers for visitors without the visitor centre and the persistence of their staff promoting Kelowna venues that financial component to our city is much at risk.
Arlo’s Honey Farm
Read more Letters to the editor
- Strike or settlement?Poll - 4:42 pm
- 'Spiderman' arsonist gets jail timeKelowna - 5:00 pm
- Road project jumps by $1.1MKelowna - 12:17 pm
- Murder details brings family to tearsKamloops - 12:10 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1