Letters to the editor
Honey of a spot for visitor centre
As part of Agri-Tourism Kelowna, I want to express how important the visitor centre is to my business. My business is not located on a major traffic artery and the city has limited directional signage to two signs.
Without the diligence of the visitor centre most people would never find my location. The presence of the visitor centre is imperative to any small tourism driven business in Kelowna.
We need to keep our visitors in our local area and keep the tourism dollars in Kelowna. While the airport has impressive numbers for visitors without the visitor centre and the persistence of their staff promoting Kelowna venues that financial component to our city is much at risk.
Arlo’s Honey Farm
Read more Letters to the editor
- Charged with manslaughterVernon / N. Okanagan - 9:00 am
- Jail time for high speed crashKelowna - 10:30 am
- Mysterious package at cop shopPenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:00 pm
- Girl abducted, sexually assaultedBC
for these and other issues.
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20