Letters to the editor
Honey of a spot for visitor centre
As part of Agri-Tourism Kelowna, I want to express how important the visitor centre is to my business. My business is not located on a major traffic artery and the city has limited directional signage to two signs.
Without the diligence of the visitor centre most people would never find my location. The presence of the visitor centre is imperative to any small tourism driven business in Kelowna.
We need to keep our visitors in our local area and keep the tourism dollars in Kelowna. While the airport has impressive numbers for visitors without the visitor centre and the persistence of their staff promoting Kelowna venues that financial component to our city is much at risk.
Arlo’s Honey Farm
Read more Letters to the editor
- Market welcomes liquor vendorsPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:08 pm
- Crime and the newsVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:30 pm
- Tentative sale of Ric's GrillKelowna - 4:00 pm
- MV Okanagan gets hung upVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22