Letters to the editor
Wow! Relocating Deer in Penticton, a distance 10 kilometres away from an excellent source of winter feed, are the relocater's going to tie the deer to tree's to prevent their return?
And once they have this skill mastered, are the relocater's going to then try and relocate the Kokanee in Okanagan Lake to the less crowded areas?
Frigidaire offers an excellent relocation program for deer & moose.
Smiles & Chuckles, the silly season is starting early.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Storm kills powerCentral Okanagan
- Hwy. 1 & 97A reopenBC - 1:17 am
- Storm photo galleryCentral Okanagan
- Rain shuts down cityKamloops
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22