Letters to the editor
No business insurance
I felt real sorry for the lady in Keremeos who lost her business to a fire until I got to that dreaded part of the story where she had no insurance. Are you kidding me!
She has a business which is her livelihood and she is not insured? People actually leave their family pet there. What would happen if the pet was injured accidentally? No insurance? Really? All I can say is “Thank God” that there were no animals in the business at the time of the fire.
Seriously people…spend the money for insurance. It really isn’t that expensive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Girl abducted, sexually assaultedBC
- 102nd birthday boat cruiseKelowna
- Fundraising effort with a twistKelowna
- Burning pole cuts powerWest Kelowna
for these and other issues.
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20