Letters to the editor
No business insurance
I felt real sorry for the lady in Keremeos who lost her business to a fire until I got to that dreaded part of the story where she had no insurance. Are you kidding me!
She has a business which is her livelihood and she is not insured? People actually leave their family pet there. What would happen if the pet was injured accidentally? No insurance? Really? All I can say is “Thank God” that there were no animals in the business at the time of the fire.
Seriously people…spend the money for insurance. It really isn’t that expensive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hwy 97C reopensCentral Okanagan - 7:34 pm
- Crime and the newsVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:30 pm
- Tentative sale of Ric's GrillKelowna - 4:00 pm
- MV Okanagan gets hung upVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22