Letters to the editor
No business insurance
I felt real sorry for the lady in Keremeos who lost her business to a fire until I got to that dreaded part of the story where she had no insurance. Are you kidding me!
She has a business which is her livelihood and she is not insured? People actually leave their family pet there. What would happen if the pet was injured accidentally? No insurance? Really? All I can say is “Thank God” that there were no animals in the business at the time of the fire.
Seriously people…spend the money for insurance. It really isn’t that expensive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Fire lights up the skyVernon / N. Okanagan - 6:27 am
- More than 5,000 behind in taxesKelowna - 5:00 am
- Teachers picket Clark luncheonPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Missing Coldstream swimmerVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22