Letters to the editor
No business insurance
I felt real sorry for the lady in Keremeos who lost her business to a fire until I got to that dreaded part of the story where she had no insurance. Are you kidding me!
She has a business which is her livelihood and she is not insured? People actually leave their family pet there. What would happen if the pet was injured accidentally? No insurance? Really? All I can say is “Thank God” that there were no animals in the business at the time of the fire.
Seriously people…spend the money for insurance. It really isn’t that expensive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Flooding washes out roads in Montana World
- Lost snowmobiler was full of lifeVernon / N. Okanagan
- Buskers festival remains on radarKelowna
- Harvesting rain water in the OkanaganPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1