Letters to the editor
No business insurance
I felt real sorry for the lady in Keremeos who lost her business to a fire until I got to that dreaded part of the story where she had no insurance. Are you kidding me!
She has a business which is her livelihood and she is not insured? People actually leave their family pet there. What would happen if the pet was injured accidentally? No insurance? Really? All I can say is “Thank God” that there were no animals in the business at the time of the fire.
Seriously people…spend the money for insurance. It really isn’t that expensive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Judge: Banishment OKKamloops
- Weed oil fire burns twoKelowna
- Dinner raises more than $15kKelowna
- Rose vows to end wasteMunicipal Elections 2014
for these and other issues.
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15
- TruD'oh hyperbole Oct 15
- TruD'oh Oct 15
- Marathon run-around Oct 15
- Chem trails? Oct 8