Letters to the editor
No business insurance
I felt real sorry for the lady in Keremeos who lost her business to a fire until I got to that dreaded part of the story where she had no insurance. Are you kidding me!
She has a business which is her livelihood and she is not insured? People actually leave their family pet there. What would happen if the pet was injured accidentally? No insurance? Really? All I can say is “Thank God” that there were no animals in the business at the time of the fire.
Seriously people…spend the money for insurance. It really isn’t that expensive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Legebokoff gets life sentenceBC - 12:26 pm
- Jaws of Life needed for crashKelowna - 1:03 pm
- Teachers reach dealBC - 6:28 am
- Schools ready to welcome kidsCentral Okanagan - 11:55 am
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10