Letters to the editor
CPP or the lottery
So if I was to put money into the bank on a regular basis and then went to the bank one day to withdraw some money and it was not there.....The government has laws in place to prevent banks from losing my money.
So if I am required by law to contribute to CPP all my working life and when I retire I go to collect that money, WHY is it not going to be there for me? Where is the government law that should protect that?
Guess I have to hope to win the lottery!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Fire lights up the skyVernon / N. Okanagan - 9:49 am
- More than 5,000 behind in taxesKelowna - 5:00 am
- Teachers picket Clark luncheonPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Missing Coldstream swimmerVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22