Letters to the editor
CPP or the lottery
So if I was to put money into the bank on a regular basis and then went to the bank one day to withdraw some money and it was not there.....The government has laws in place to prevent banks from losing my money.
So if I am required by law to contribute to CPP all my working life and when I retire I go to collect that money, WHY is it not going to be there for me? Where is the government law that should protect that?
Guess I have to hope to win the lottery!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Oil slicks seen where jet vanishedWorld - 9:53 am
- Someone is a 'Maxmillionaire' in VernonVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:41 pm
- Lake Country Mayor on the recordCentral Okanagan - 4:38 pm
- Measles outbreak in Fraser Valley BC - 3:23 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1