Letters to the editor
CPP or the lottery
So if I was to put money into the bank on a regular basis and then went to the bank one day to withdraw some money and it was not there.....The government has laws in place to prevent banks from losing my money.
So if I am required by law to contribute to CPP all my working life and when I retire I go to collect that money, WHY is it not going to be there for me? Where is the government law that should protect that?
Guess I have to hope to win the lottery!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Scam man has 44 convictionsKelowna - 11:51 am
- 2.5 times over the limitKelowna - 11:45 am
- Escape from CaboKelowna - 5:00 am
- Eagle rescued at seaBC - 10:28 am
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18