Letters to the editor
CPP or the lottery
So if I was to put money into the bank on a regular basis and then went to the bank one day to withdraw some money and it was not there.....The government has laws in place to prevent banks from losing my money.
So if I am required by law to contribute to CPP all my working life and when I retire I go to collect that money, WHY is it not going to be there for me? Where is the government law that should protect that?
Guess I have to hope to win the lottery!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Deadly crashKelowna
- No school TuesdayBC
- Rockets win pre-season openerSports
- US airstrikes accompany food dropsWorld
for these and other issues.
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27