Letters to the editor
CPP or the lottery
So if I was to put money into the bank on a regular basis and then went to the bank one day to withdraw some money and it was not there.....The government has laws in place to prevent banks from losing my money.
So if I am required by law to contribute to CPP all my working life and when I retire I go to collect that money, WHY is it not going to be there for me? Where is the government law that should protect that?
Guess I have to hope to win the lottery!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Trashed for killing bearsPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Motorcycle victims ID'dVernon / N. Okanagan
- Friends mourn victims Canada
- The cat came back ....Kelowna
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15