Letters to the editor
Not suspicious it's a homicide
Sometimes I understand why the police want to make details of a death unclear. They want to catch up any potential suspects who may identify the manner that a person was killed that was not known publicly and could perhaps only be known by the murderer.
However, it strikes me as ridiculous and unproductive in a case like this where a seemingly respectable male in good health at the age of 32 is found dead at 2 a.m. on a busy intersection with blood all over the place.
What possible benefit is there to pretending this is anything but a homicide?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Banished from community?Poll - 9:09 pm
- Weed oil fire burns twoKelowna - 6:25 pm
- Rose vows to end wasteMunicipal Elections 2014 - 6:59 pm
- Judge: Banishment OKKamloops - 6:57 pm
for these and other issues.
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15
- TruD'oh hyperbole Oct 15
- TruD'oh Oct 15
- Marathon run-around Oct 15
- Chem trails? Oct 8