Letters to the editor
Not suspicious it's a homicide
Sometimes I understand why the police want to make details of a death unclear. They want to catch up any potential suspects who may identify the manner that a person was killed that was not known publicly and could perhaps only be known by the murderer.
However, it strikes me as ridiculous and unproductive in a case like this where a seemingly respectable male in good health at the age of 32 is found dead at 2 a.m. on a busy intersection with blood all over the place.
What possible benefit is there to pretending this is anything but a homicide?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Paddlers descend on city hallKelowna - 5:00 am
- Fire crews take out the trashKelowna - 6:14 am
- Mystery weed identifiedKelowna
- Double rainbow showKelowna - 9:59 am
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26