Letters to the editor
Irate over parking rate
Parking Rate Increase!!! I'm sorry but the City of Kelowna just paid thousands in Revitalizing Downtown Kelowna, to encourage people to shop and visit.
Increasing parking rates on meters to $1.25 from $.50 is pretty big increase, do you honestly think people will want to go downtown when parking is free at the mall.
An increase sure but what about over two years still making it attractive to go downtown.
Certainly the Mayor and the Council did not consider the impact to business owners.
I shake my head, are we paying for that $80,000 washroom thru our parking rates?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Castanet's weekly weatherCentral Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Judge: Banishment OKKamloops
- Weed oil fire burns twoKelowna
- Dinner raises more than $15kKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15
- TruD'oh hyperbole Oct 15
- TruD'oh Oct 15
- Marathon run-around Oct 15
- Chem trails? Oct 8