Letters to the editor
Irate over parking rate
Parking Rate Increase!!! I'm sorry but the City of Kelowna just paid thousands in Revitalizing Downtown Kelowna, to encourage people to shop and visit.
Increasing parking rates on meters to $1.25 from $.50 is pretty big increase, do you honestly think people will want to go downtown when parking is free at the mall.
An increase sure but what about over two years still making it attractive to go downtown.
Certainly the Mayor and the Council did not consider the impact to business owners.
I shake my head, are we paying for that $80,000 washroom thru our parking rates?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Zimmermann bows outKelowna - 8:00 pm
- Fire spooks localsPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:00 pm
- Rogue grass cutters hit Dr KnoxKelowna - 5:00 pm
- Wildfires destroy 100 homesWorld - 8:10 pm
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10