Letters to the editor
Irate over parking rate
Parking Rate Increase!!! I'm sorry but the City of Kelowna just paid thousands in Revitalizing Downtown Kelowna, to encourage people to shop and visit.
Increasing parking rates on meters to $1.25 from $.50 is pretty big increase, do you honestly think people will want to go downtown when parking is free at the mall.
An increase sure but what about over two years still making it attractive to go downtown.
Certainly the Mayor and the Council did not consider the impact to business owners.
I shake my head, are we paying for that $80,000 washroom thru our parking rates?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Weekly weather forecastCentral Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Few issues, lots of fun at COGKelowna
- Botanie fire: Alerts rescindedBC - 6:10 am
- Lightning strikes 14 in LAWorld
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22