Letters to the editor
Irate over parking rate
Parking Rate Increase!!! I'm sorry but the City of Kelowna just paid thousands in Revitalizing Downtown Kelowna, to encourage people to shop and visit.
Increasing parking rates on meters to $1.25 from $.50 is pretty big increase, do you honestly think people will want to go downtown when parking is free at the mall.
An increase sure but what about over two years still making it attractive to go downtown.
Certainly the Mayor and the Council did not consider the impact to business owners.
I shake my head, are we paying for that $80,000 washroom thru our parking rates?
Read more Letters to the editor
- RDCO Diesel Spill UpdateKelowna
- Challenge pro field heats upPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Knox, Dilworth parks reopenKelowna
- Underwear run a big hitPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13