Letters to the editor
Irate over parking rate
Parking Rate Increase!!! I'm sorry but the City of Kelowna just paid thousands in Revitalizing Downtown Kelowna, to encourage people to shop and visit.
Increasing parking rates on meters to $1.25 from $.50 is pretty big increase, do you honestly think people will want to go downtown when parking is free at the mall.
An increase sure but what about over two years still making it attractive to go downtown.
Certainly the Mayor and the Council did not consider the impact to business owners.
I shake my head, are we paying for that $80,000 washroom thru our parking rates?
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teacher strikeKelowna
- Month old ticket wins $1MKelowna
- Masterchef to open restaurantWest Kelowna
- Curfew check nets drug bustVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Beached over marina Apr 20
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16