Letters to the editor
Tone down the swearing
I among others do not appreciate the use of full on swearing in news articles.
I am referring the the article "RCMP Officer accused of kicking..." This type of reporting tends to lend itself to be more low brow, dumbing down the article and is uncalled for.
The first few letters of the word followed by asterisk symbols works just fine!
Editor's note - we agree Jay and we have adjusted the article.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Dead rock climber identifiedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:54 pm
- Man rescued from lakePenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:31 pm
- Mom petitions govt, teachersKelowna - 2:56 pm
- Students lament on strikeBC - 1:40 pm
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27