Letters to the editor
Tone down the swearing
I among others do not appreciate the use of full on swearing in news articles.
I am referring the the article "RCMP Officer accused of kicking..." This type of reporting tends to lend itself to be more low brow, dumbing down the article and is uncalled for.
The first few letters of the word followed by asterisk symbols works just fine!
Editor's note - we agree Jay and we have adjusted the article.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Girl abducted, sexually assaultedBC
- Store owner fed up with theftPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Naming Kelowna's new hotel?Poll
- Borba testimony concludesPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27