Letters to the editor
Tone down the swearing
I among others do not appreciate the use of full on swearing in news articles.
I am referring the the article "RCMP Officer accused of kicking..." This type of reporting tends to lend itself to be more low brow, dumbing down the article and is uncalled for.
The first few letters of the word followed by asterisk symbols works just fine!
Editor's note - we agree Jay and we have adjusted the article.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hearing set for BobbittPenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:48 pm
- Breach by sex offenderBC - 1:03 pm
- Amanda Todd case BC - 8:18 am
- Funding for water projectsVernon / N. Okanagan - 2:02 pm
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15