Letters to the editor
Tone down the swearing
I among others do not appreciate the use of full on swearing in news articles.
I am referring the the article "RCMP Officer accused of kicking..." This type of reporting tends to lend itself to be more low brow, dumbing down the article and is uncalled for.
The first few letters of the word followed by asterisk symbols works just fine!
Editor's note - we agree Jay and we have adjusted the article.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Oil slicks seen where jet vanishedWorld - 9:53 am
- Someone is a 'Maxmillionaire' in VernonVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:41 pm
- Lake Country Mayor on the recordCentral Okanagan - 4:38 pm
- Measles outbreak in Fraser Valley BC - 3:23 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1