Letters to the editor
Tone down the swearing
I among others do not appreciate the use of full on swearing in news articles.
I am referring the the article "RCMP Officer accused of kicking..." This type of reporting tends to lend itself to be more low brow, dumbing down the article and is uncalled for.
The first few letters of the word followed by asterisk symbols works just fine!
Editor's note - we agree Jay and we have adjusted the article.
Read more Letters to the editor
- BC chief's pay, expenses: $1MBC
- Body & truck pulled from riverVernon / N. Okanagan
- Prolific offender goes campingKelowna
- Tropical Storm Bertha forms World
for these and other issues.
- YAY MANTEO! Jul 31
- Hwy. 33 closed AGAIN Jul 31
- Butt our fire starters Jul 31
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28