Letters to the editor
Parking in a handicap stall
Here are two young men that don’t seem to know how to read, and they don't know the importance of handicapped stalls. The photo was taken at the BMO on Dilworth on January 21.
It’s good to park at an angle so you don’t get your doors dinged.
Everyone who walked by was disgusted, and glared, but the driver and passenger did nothing.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Another 'Club' teams up with Yacht ClubKelowna - 6:54 pm
- ATV to 'Slingshot' into productionKelowna - 6:52 pm
- Vernon millionaires can finally sleepVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:01 pm
- Kamloops retiree living a dreamKamloops - 4:29 pm
for these and other issues.
- Land swap - you can't eat a house. Mar 11
- Cyclists need to pay. They actually do. Mar 11
- RE: Cyclists need to pay Mar 11
- Christy, thanks for nothing Mar 11
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6