Letters to the editor
Parking in a handicap stall
Here are two young men that don’t seem to know how to read, and they don't know the importance of handicapped stalls. The photo was taken at the BMO on Dilworth on January 21.
It’s good to park at an angle so you don’t get your doors dinged.
Everyone who walked by was disgusted, and glared, but the driver and passenger did nothing.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Paddlers descend on city hallKelowna - 5:00 am
- Fire crews take out the trashKelowna - 6:14 am
- Mystery weed identifiedKelowna
- Double rainbow showKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26