Letters to the editor
Parking in a handicap stall
Here are two young men that don’t seem to know how to read, and they don't know the importance of handicapped stalls. The photo was taken at the BMO on Dilworth on January 21.
It’s good to park at an angle so you don’t get your doors dinged.
Everyone who walked by was disgusted, and glared, but the driver and passenger did nothing.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Pedestrian struck near collegeKelowna - 9:44 am
- Images of 2 Iranians on missing planeWorld - 6:44 am
- Targeted shooting in VancouverBC - 6:23 am
- Predator Ridge Fire Hall coming soonVernon / N. Okanagan - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1