Letters to the editor
Parking in a handicap stall
Here are two young men that don’t seem to know how to read, and they don't know the importance of handicapped stalls. The photo was taken at the BMO on Dilworth on January 21.
It’s good to park at an angle so you don’t get your doors dinged.
Everyone who walked by was disgusted, and glared, but the driver and passenger did nothing.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Snowbirds hit townKelowna
- Pilot out of hospitalVernon / N. Okanagan
- Highway 97 reopenedVernon / N. Okanagan
- Wildfire doused quicklyCentral Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22