Letters to the editor
B&B supports tourist centre move
As a long time B&B operator here in Kelowna I agree with moving the visitor center to a downtown location. I encourage my guests to visit the center on their first day (check-in usually late evening) to find the information that matters the most to them.
They look for parking, easier the better, updated information and I know the staff are well informed and very friendly because of the feedback I receive.
It's most important that the moved is made, we have to move with the changing times this is 2014 not 1990's
An English Rose Garden
Read more Letters to the editor
- Oil slicks seen where jet vanishedWorld - 9:53 am
- Someone is a 'Maxmillionaire' in VernonVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:41 pm
- Lake Country Mayor on the recordCentral Okanagan - 4:38 pm
- Measles outbreak in Fraser Valley BC - 3:23 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1