Letters to the editor
B&B supports tourist centre move
As a long time B&B operator here in Kelowna I agree with moving the visitor center to a downtown location. I encourage my guests to visit the center on their first day (check-in usually late evening) to find the information that matters the most to them.
They look for parking, easier the better, updated information and I know the staff are well informed and very friendly because of the feedback I receive.
It's most important that the moved is made, we have to move with the changing times this is 2014 not 1990's
An English Rose Garden
Read more Letters to the editor
- 7.5 earthquakeWorld - 8:33 am
- Shooting in RichmondBC - 8:41 am
- Rockets take game 1 thrillerSports
- Air Canada luggage tossBC - 8:30 am
for these and other issues.
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16