Letters to the editor
B&B supports tourist centre move
As a long time B&B operator here in Kelowna I agree with moving the visitor center to a downtown location. I encourage my guests to visit the center on their first day (check-in usually late evening) to find the information that matters the most to them.
They look for parking, easier the better, updated information and I know the staff are well informed and very friendly because of the feedback I receive.
It's most important that the moved is made, we have to move with the changing times this is 2014 not 1990's
An English Rose Garden
Read more Letters to the editor
- Explosion in New York CityWorld - 8:21 am
- Snowmobiler dies in the KootenaysBC
- Medical marijuana bylaw moves aheadWest Kelowna - 5:00 am
- Kelowna hosting Indie Film FestivalKelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Land swap - you can't eat a house. Mar 11
- Cyclists need to pay. They actually do. Mar 11
- RE: Cyclists need to pay Mar 11
- Christy, thanks for nothing Mar 11
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6