Letters to the editor
B&B supports tourist centre move
As a long time B&B operator here in Kelowna I agree with moving the visitor center to a downtown location. I encourage my guests to visit the center on their first day (check-in usually late evening) to find the information that matters the most to them.
They look for parking, easier the better, updated information and I know the staff are well informed and very friendly because of the feedback I receive.
It's most important that the moved is made, we have to move with the changing times this is 2014 not 1990's
An English Rose Garden
Read more Letters to the editor
- Girl assaulted at parkKamloops - 11:47 am
- One dead in shootingBC - 11:44 am
- $400,000 drug bustBC - 12:31 pm
- Interior Health power failureCentral Okanagan - 12:34 pm
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22