Letters to the editor
A funeral for a friend of the Rockets
Yesterday I attended a funeral for Peter Huska, who is the father of Ryan Huska, coach of the Kelowna Rockets.
As I was sitting waiting for the ceremony to begin in walked a group of young men. They were the Kelowna Rockets Hockey Team.
Now some of them may have been lucky enough to have met Peter, but not all, I am sure. I would like to say that the Rockets coming to the funeral was a wonderful thing for Ryan, who did not know they were attending. Kudos to the Rockets for such a touching idea.
When I left the Kelowna Rockets bus was outside — what a great gesture to support their coach and his family.
Read more Letters to the editor
- BC likes to stay activeKelowna
- First Ebola case in the USWorld
- Distracted driving talesVernon / N. Okanagan
- Canadian dies in avalancheWorld
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26