Letters to the editor
Driver hits building - again.
Ten days into the new year and another innocent store front is attacked.
Should be twelve this year , and since when did hitting the wrong pedal become an acceptable excuse?
That's like saying, "OOPS, he fell on my knife blade, 50 times."
Read more Letters to the editor
- Robbery on TranquilleKamloops - 6:23 am
- Friday night market delayedVernon / N. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- UBCO students victoriousKelowna
- Mass murder in CalgaryCanada
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15