Letters to the editor
Driver hits building - again.
Ten days into the new year and another innocent store front is attacked.
Should be twelve this year , and since when did hitting the wrong pedal become an acceptable excuse?
That's like saying, "OOPS, he fell on my knife blade, 50 times."
Read more Letters to the editor
- Conservatives elect Penticton manPenticton / S. Okanagan - 2:19 pm
- Crash at Kelowna racetrackKelowna - 8:50 pm
- Shots fired at RCMP after arrestBC - 2:03 pm
- Boat launch closures for SnowbirdsKelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22