Letters to the editor
Driver hits building - again.
Ten days into the new year and another innocent store front is attacked.
Should be twelve this year , and since when did hitting the wrong pedal become an acceptable excuse?
That's like saying, "OOPS, he fell on my knife blade, 50 times."
Read more Letters to the editor
- Ex premier has Alzheimer'sWest Kelowna - 12:09 pm
- Foul play ruled out in deathVernon / N. Okanagan - 1:24 pm
- CN talks, no deal yetCentral Okanagan - 11:58 am
- Politics: And they're offKelowna - 11:38 am
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26