Letters to the editor
Thanks to an angel
We would like to write this letter to say thank you to a very special person, who remains unknown to us.
This holiday season my daughter and I received a very special present – a genuine act of kindness from an unknown source. I came home to find an envelope in my mailbox with no return address. Upon opening it I saw a beautiful Christmas card with no signature. Inside were two gift certificates for Safeway for $100.00 each!
We don’t know who you are, but we want to say thank you so much! This year has been tough for us, with many pitfalls and some very great triumphs and this help was much needed during this time. The best gift from this, however, was what it showed my daughter. She may be too young to understand now, but she will be told of this in the years to come, and hopefully it will inspire her to be a kind, giving and selfless person as well.
From the bottom of our hearts thank you ever so much. You truly made our holiday season.
Shawna & Madison
Read more Letters to the editor
- Coquihalla opensKamloops
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan
- Quad crash hospitalizes oneKelowna
- Teachers: 40 years of battlesBC
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27