Letters to the editor
Thanks to an angel
We would like to write this letter to say thank you to a very special person, who remains unknown to us.
This holiday season my daughter and I received a very special present – a genuine act of kindness from an unknown source. I came home to find an envelope in my mailbox with no return address. Upon opening it I saw a beautiful Christmas card with no signature. Inside were two gift certificates for Safeway for $100.00 each!
We don’t know who you are, but we want to say thank you so much! This year has been tough for us, with many pitfalls and some very great triumphs and this help was much needed during this time. The best gift from this, however, was what it showed my daughter. She may be too young to understand now, but she will be told of this in the years to come, and hopefully it will inspire her to be a kind, giving and selfless person as well.
From the bottom of our hearts thank you ever so much. You truly made our holiday season.
Shawna & Madison
Read more Letters to the editor
- Flooding washes out roads in Montana World
- Lost snowmobiler was full of lifeVernon / N. Okanagan
- Buskers festival remains on radarKelowna
- Harvesting rain water in the OkanaganPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1