Letters to the editor
Fix my street
An open letter to the City of Kelowna:
Regarding the intersection at Sexsmith Road and Pinto Road: The despicable status of the road work is apparent. With property tax season approaching, and the millions of dollars being funneled into the downtown reconstruction and various other projects, it begs the question - Why won't the City of Kelowna fix this roadway?
It is a safety hazard, especially for pedestrians. What useless expenditure will my tax dollars go to this year?
City of Kelowna, fix my street.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Coquihalla opensKamloops - 8:36 pm
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:05 pm
- Quad crash hospitalizes oneKelowna - 1:04 pm
- Teachers: 40 years of battlesBC - 7:46 am
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27