Letters to the editor
Fix my street
An open letter to the City of Kelowna:
Regarding the intersection at Sexsmith Road and Pinto Road: The despicable status of the road work is apparent. With property tax season approaching, and the millions of dollars being funneled into the downtown reconstruction and various other projects, it begs the question - Why won't the City of Kelowna fix this roadway?
It is a safety hazard, especially for pedestrians. What useless expenditure will my tax dollars go to this year?
City of Kelowna, fix my street.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Flooding washes out roads in Montana World
- Lost snowmobiler was full of lifeVernon / N. Okanagan
- Buskers festival remains on radarKelowna
- Harvesting rain water in the OkanaganPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1