Letters to the editor
Fix my street
An open letter to the City of Kelowna:
Regarding the intersection at Sexsmith Road and Pinto Road: The despicable status of the road work is apparent. With property tax season approaching, and the millions of dollars being funneled into the downtown reconstruction and various other projects, it begs the question - Why won't the City of Kelowna fix this roadway?
It is a safety hazard, especially for pedestrians. What useless expenditure will my tax dollars go to this year?
City of Kelowna, fix my street.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Naramata wildfirePenticton / S. Okanagan - 4:20 pm
- Busy day for search and rescueKamloops - 3:37 pm
- Supertankers: 'pure madness'BC - 1:45 pm
- Harrowing tale from missing pickerPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13
- Teacher's true colours response Aug 13
- Borders: religion free zones Aug 13