Letters to the editor
Lakeshore construction could cost jobs
I would like to know who to thank for the construction time table for the bridge on Lakeshore. How wonderful for all the tour buses and tourist going to the wineries in the summer.
Plus the added bonuses to all the businesses that will lose out on the busiest, most cash rewarding time for them. Not to mention all the jobs that will be lost.
Couldn't start it in October, has to start in May?
So who ever you are, I will be thanking you every day of construction, I will be remembering you when I have to search for a new job because there is just not enough business to warrant keeping me and my fellow employees.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Strike or settlement?Poll
- 'Spiderman' arsonist gets jail timeKelowna
- Road project jumps by $1.1MKelowna
- Murder details brings family to tearsKamloops
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1