Letters to the editor
Hand-railings on the steps at Propera
Hand-railings on the steps at Prospera Place
The safety of the patrons that attend the functions at the arena does not seem to be a concern to the powers that be.
I have noticed, from time to time, older patrons having trouble going up and down the stairs. I’m 84 and if there is no action to help people.
Because of this matter, I won’t be buying seasons tickets to the WHL hockey games. I have supported the Kelowna Rockets since they came to Kelowna. I have noticed many arenas with hand-railing on the steps. It makes me wonder how the arena passed final inspection. The safety of people should be at the top of the list.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Wildfire destroys 10 homesWorld - 12:20 pm
- Tour operator condemnedBC - 8:47 am
- Firefighters fill boots w cashCentral Okanagan - 8:26 am
- Consultation for cell towers?Poll
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18