Letters to the editor
Hand-railings on the steps at Propera
Hand-railings on the steps at Prospera Place
The safety of the patrons that attend the functions at the arena does not seem to be a concern to the powers that be.
I have noticed, from time to time, older patrons having trouble going up and down the stairs. I’m 84 and if there is no action to help people.
Because of this matter, I won’t be buying seasons tickets to the WHL hockey games. I have supported the Kelowna Rockets since they came to Kelowna. I have noticed many arenas with hand-railing on the steps. It makes me wonder how the arena passed final inspection. The safety of people should be at the top of the list.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Shooting at York University Canada - 6:15 am
- Ex councillor named in sex assault casePenticton / S. Okanagan
- Accused bad driver in more troubleKelowna
- Boy dies after falling into creek in N. VanBC
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1