Letters to the editor
Hand-railings on the steps at Propera
Hand-railings on the steps at Prospera Place
The safety of the patrons that attend the functions at the arena does not seem to be a concern to the powers that be.
I have noticed, from time to time, older patrons having trouble going up and down the stairs. I’m 84 and if there is no action to help people.
Because of this matter, I won’t be buying seasons tickets to the WHL hockey games. I have supported the Kelowna Rockets since they came to Kelowna. I have noticed many arenas with hand-railing on the steps. It makes me wonder how the arena passed final inspection. The safety of people should be at the top of the list.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Campfire ban liftedCentral Okanagan
- National Guard leaves FergusonWorld
- 22,322 missing since 2006World
- Dog used as lure to kidnapWorld
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13