Letters to the editor
Re: flipped logging truck
I agree fines should be increased. Fines for hitting pedestrians, running red lights, running into store fronts, school zone speeders, and extremely slow drivers, and speeders.
Maybe increase them all to $1000 and use the revenues collected to hire the 40% more police officers that was recommended years ago.
Should be a good start.
Read more Letters to the editor
- No leads on latest homicidesCentral Okanagan - 4:00 pm
- Teachers' stalemateBC - 7:26 pm
- Foreign workers' scandalCanada - 7:20 pm
- Evacuation orderBC - 12:43 pm
for these and other issues.
- Beached over marina Apr 20
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16