Letters to the editor
Re: flipped logging truck
I agree fines should be increased. Fines for hitting pedestrians, running red lights, running into store fronts, school zone speeders, and extremely slow drivers, and speeders.
Maybe increase them all to $1000 and use the revenues collected to hire the 40% more police officers that was recommended years ago.
Should be a good start.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Cold case murder chargeBC - 3:50 pm
- Slow February for Okanagan real estateReal Estate - 3:23 pm
- Okanagan schools reach perfectionCentral Okanagan - 10:27 am
- Osoyoos car builder wins in DetroitPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:49 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1