Letters to the editor
Re: flipped logging truck
I agree fines should be increased. Fines for hitting pedestrians, running red lights, running into store fronts, school zone speeders, and extremely slow drivers, and speeders.
Maybe increase them all to $1000 and use the revenues collected to hire the 40% more police officers that was recommended years ago.
Should be a good start.
Read more Letters to the editor
- 3 bears put downPenticton / S. Okanagan - 11:01 am
- Stabbing - four injuredCanada - 6:43 am
- Backpack dropper arrestedWorld - 6:58 am
- Mass murder in CalgaryCanada
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15