Letters to the editor
Distracted drivers should pay
Distracted driving still a problem
It is time to change the fine to at least $500 for the first offense and rise exponentially for subsequent offenses.
The present fine is a joke. The stats show the number of fatalities caused by these fools. Hit them hard in the wallet
and maybe they’ll get the point.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Explosion in New York CityWorld - 8:21 am
- Snowmobiler dies in the KootenaysBC
- Medical marijuana bylaw moves aheadWest Kelowna - 5:00 am
- Kelowna hosting Indie Film FestivalKelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Land swap - you can't eat a house. Mar 11
- Cyclists need to pay. They actually do. Mar 11
- RE: Cyclists need to pay Mar 11
- Christy, thanks for nothing Mar 11
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6