Letters to the editor
Distracted drivers should pay
Distracted driving still a problem
It is time to change the fine to at least $500 for the first offense and rise exponentially for subsequent offenses.
The present fine is a joke. The stats show the number of fatalities caused by these fools. Hit them hard in the wallet
and maybe they’ll get the point.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Robbery on TranquilleKamloops - 6:23 am
- Friday night market delayedVernon / N. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- UBCO students victoriousKelowna
- Mass murder in CalgaryCanada
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15