Letters to the editor
Distracted drivers should pay
Distracted driving still a problem
It is time to change the fine to at least $500 for the first offense and rise exponentially for subsequent offenses.
The present fine is a joke. The stats show the number of fatalities caused by these fools. Hit them hard in the wallet
and maybe they’ll get the point.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Oil slicks seen where jet vanishedWorld - 9:53 am
- Someone is a 'Maxmillionaire' in VernonVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:41 pm
- Lake Country Mayor on the recordCentral Okanagan - 4:38 pm
- Measles outbreak in Fraser Valley BC - 3:23 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1