Letters to the editor
Idea for Canada Post
Re: Canada Post must adapt to survive, says CEO
According to CEO Deepak Chopra, Canada Post has to make difficult changes to survive, but the difficulties under his plan will be borne by Canada Post workers, by urban householders, by seniors and by the disabled.
Another option would be for Canada Post to introduce a postal banking service, which would increase revenues and provide additional benefits to the Canadian public.
If Mr. Chopra and his team cannot handle this difficult transition, then the first change required is a change in management.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teacher strikeKelowna
- Month old ticket wins $1MKelowna
- Masterchef to open restaurantWest Kelowna
- Curfew check nets drug bustVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Beached over marina Apr 20
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16