Letters to the editor
Idea for Canada Post
Re: Canada Post must adapt to survive, says CEO
According to CEO Deepak Chopra, Canada Post has to make difficult changes to survive, but the difficulties under his plan will be borne by Canada Post workers, by urban householders, by seniors and by the disabled.
Another option would be for Canada Post to introduce a postal banking service, which would increase revenues and provide additional benefits to the Canadian public.
If Mr. Chopra and his team cannot handle this difficult transition, then the first change required is a change in management.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Another 'Club' teams up with Yacht ClubKelowna - 6:54 pm
- ATV to 'Slingshot' into productionKelowna - 6:52 pm
- Vernon millionaires can finally sleepVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:01 pm
- Kamloops retiree living a dreamKamloops - 4:29 pm
for these and other issues.
- Land swap - you can't eat a house. Mar 11
- Cyclists need to pay. They actually do. Mar 11
- RE: Cyclists need to pay Mar 11
- Christy, thanks for nothing Mar 11
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6