Letters to the editor
Idea for Canada Post
Re: Canada Post must adapt to survive, says CEO
According to CEO Deepak Chopra, Canada Post has to make difficult changes to survive, but the difficulties under his plan will be borne by Canada Post workers, by urban householders, by seniors and by the disabled.
Another option would be for Canada Post to introduce a postal banking service, which would increase revenues and provide additional benefits to the Canadian public.
If Mr. Chopra and his team cannot handle this difficult transition, then the first change required is a change in management.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hearing set for BobbittPenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:48 pm
- Breach by sex offenderBC - 1:03 pm
- Amanda Todd caseBC - 8:18 am
- Funding for water projectsVernon / N. Okanagan - 2:02 pm
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15