Letters to the editor
Christmas at KGH
Christmas at KGH on 3 East. . .
Thank you to the adult elf who dropped by with a kinder surprise. Your costume was guaranteed to give us all a smile.
Thank you to the nurse who (on her day off) brought her daughters to deliver their home made cookies to the patients. The gingersnaps were yummy. And the girls were adorable in their Christmas dresses.
In the parking lot, no charge for parking on Christmas Day. Also a big thank you to the thoughtful person who anonymously left scratch tickets on vehicle windshields. And to the lady who handed me her left over parking time - was a lovely act on a rough day!
Your time and thoughtfulness was much appreciated.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teacher strikeKelowna
- Month old ticket wins $1MKelowna
- Masterchef to open restaurantWest Kelowna
- Curfew check nets drug bustVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Beached over marina Apr 20
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16