Letters to the editor
Fed up with Ford
I don’t know about the rest of Kelowna and surrounding residents of this great city---BUT ----I am getting fed up hearing about this “DUMMY” on the news, in newspapers and on your website.
Yes I am aware that I don’t have to read your articles on your website and I promise I shall never read any more articles about Rob Ford posted on your website.
In my limited opinion, Mr. Ford (and I use the title Mr. loosely) is not news anymore. He is an arrogant, opinionated and DUMB Public Figure; who has made Toronto and the rest of Canada, the laughing stock around the world. He doesn’t deserve any more ink period.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Flooding washes out roads in Montana World - 9:52 pm
- Lost snowmobiler was full of lifeVernon / N. Okanagan - 7:10 pm
- Buskers festival remains on radarKelowna - 7:27 pm
- Harvesting rain water in the OkanaganPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:23 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1