Letters to the editor
Bus ticket shenanigans
Warning about GREYHOUND policies
So My girlfriend is stuck in Vancouver Friday and needs to get home pronto. She has lost her credit card. So she asks me to book a seat on the Greyhound bus for her. She has no other way to get home for that night.
I go online and book the $45 seat for her. At the end I see a checkbox.
It says that if the name of person riding is different than the name on the credit card there will be an additional charge now making the ticket $80!!
We had no other way to get her home and Greyhound took full advantage of that fact.
What could their logic possible be to justify that charge? It’s taking a friend out for supper and when you go to pay the bill they say that since the friend eating is not the one on the credit card the price of his meal is going to double!!!
I called Greyhound and their customer service woman just said “not a chance in hell for a refund for that fee."
Merry Christmas Mr. Nice Guy!!!!
I’m so choked up I’m not sure what else to even say about this.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Superboat chaseKelowna - 3:56 pm
- Needle used in robberyKamloops - 3:06 pm
- Kelowna man pleads guiltyKelowna - 2:02 pm
- Sign removal debatedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:11 pm
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15