Letters to the editor
RCMP double standard
Double Standard!! Again!!
I was just coming back to work from my lunch break when an RCMP vehicle was approaching the intersection I was in. The officer had his turning signal on to turn in front of me. As he approached I noticed he was talking on his cell phone – isn’t that illegal?? He slowed to turn and then turned off his signal and kept going straight. As I now had to wait for another vehicle I continued to watch and the office did a U-turn on the street and parked on the side of the road. Very dangerous driving isn’t it. I would bet you and I would be facing a hefty ticket?
Talking on your cell phone while driving is dangerous and I am sure his mind wasn’t focused on driving.
Just another case of double standards for the RCMP!! I sure wish I could give him a ticket.
Read more Letters to the editor
- New Lotto 649 millionaire in KamloopsKamloops - 9:56 am
- 2 killed in avalanche near Lake LouiseCanada
- Castanet's Week in ReviewKelowna - 5:00 am
- Missing jet may have turned backWorld - 7:40 am
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1