Letters to the editor
RCMP double standard
Double Standard!! Again!!
I was just coming back to work from my lunch break when an RCMP vehicle was approaching the intersection I was in. The officer had his turning signal on to turn in front of me. As he approached I noticed he was talking on his cell phone – isn’t that illegal?? He slowed to turn and then turned off his signal and kept going straight. As I now had to wait for another vehicle I continued to watch and the office did a U-turn on the street and parked on the side of the road. Very dangerous driving isn’t it. I would bet you and I would be facing a hefty ticket?
Talking on your cell phone while driving is dangerous and I am sure his mind wasn’t focused on driving.
Just another case of double standards for the RCMP!! I sure wish I could give him a ticket.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Amanda Todd case BC - 8:18 am
- Hwy. 97C lane closureBC - 7:30 am
- Vernon parking fees dropVernon / N. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Be a recycling superheroKelowna - 4:59 am
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15