Letters to the editor
Accidents worry reader
Being a daily Castanet reader I see all the sad news about highway closures due to accidents. So many fatalities.
Well when I drive from Vernon to Kelowna and I have had my share of speeding tickets and I still go the speed limit or a bit over, I look like I am standing still in some cases.
Usually its the "big" pickups blowing past me. Coming back to Vernon is no different. When you combine speeding, texting, on the phone, drinking or using drugs of any kind, this driving is the most dangerous time of my life and many others.
Something has to be done.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Evacuation orderBC - 12:43 pm
- Workers recalled at SRICentral Okanagan - 11:09 am
- Wet wood, big smokeKelowna - 1:58 pm
- Killed in Stanley ParkBC - 11:50 am
for these and other issues.
- Beached over marina Apr 20
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16