Letters to the editor
Accidents worry reader
Being a daily Castanet reader I see all the sad news about highway closures due to accidents. So many fatalities.
Well when I drive from Vernon to Kelowna and I have had my share of speeding tickets and I still go the speed limit or a bit over, I look like I am standing still in some cases.
Usually its the "big" pickups blowing past me. Coming back to Vernon is no different. When you combine speeding, texting, on the phone, drinking or using drugs of any kind, this driving is the most dangerous time of my life and many others.
Something has to be done.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Medical marijuana bylaw moves aheadWest Kelowna - 5:00 am
- Sign meeting draws big crowdPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to RoyalsSports
- Another 'Club' teams up with Yacht ClubKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Land swap - you can't eat a house. Mar 11
- Cyclists need to pay. They actually do. Mar 11
- RE: Cyclists need to pay Mar 11
- Christy, thanks for nothing Mar 11
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6