Letters to the editor
Power outage - not a big deal
I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.
The isn't frigid, so no great harm will come to anyway if they choose to stay home. Blankets and sweaters will work well and most people have a barbeque. Use it! Camping gear? Use it!
Make this a positive experience so these BC Hydro people can do their job. They've been working out in the cold all the time during this weather, good and bad, to make the service safer.
Surely we can survive one day, inside, even without power. Use a thermos if you don't want to drive down the hill to Timmy's or Starbucks. I will. I don't drive anymore and I'm 67.
I'm making this a positive day with the dog. You can too if you'd stop griping. Merry Christmas.
Read more Letters to the editor
- A splash of colour, a dash of funKelowna - 12:32 pm
- A warm Easter servingKelowna - 1:30 pm
- The race was just 'ducky'Central Okanagan - 2:00 pm
- 7.5 earthquakeWorld - 8:33 am
for these and other issues.
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16