Letters to the editor
Power outage - not a big deal
I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.
The isn't frigid, so no great harm will come to anyway if they choose to stay home. Blankets and sweaters will work well and most people have a barbeque. Use it! Camping gear? Use it!
Make this a positive experience so these BC Hydro people can do their job. They've been working out in the cold all the time during this weather, good and bad, to make the service safer.
Surely we can survive one day, inside, even without power. Use a thermos if you don't want to drive down the hill to Timmy's or Starbucks. I will. I don't drive anymore and I'm 67.
I'm making this a positive day with the dog. You can too if you'd stop griping. Merry Christmas.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Burying utilities uncovers $1M overrunKelowna - 2:37 pm
- Car goes under school busBC - 2:34 pm
- Sunshine brings out cyclists and warningKelowna - 2:54 pm
- Cyclist hit by oncoming trafficKelowna - 2:48 pm
for these and other issues.
- Land swap - you can't eat a house. Mar 11
- Cyclists need to pay. They actually do. Mar 11
- RE: Cyclists need to pay Mar 11
- Christy, thanks for nothing Mar 11
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6