Letters to the editor
Trucking Along - stay classy Kelowna
I recently moved back to Kelowna (my hometown) from Alberta . Being a professional driver working everyday in the valley, I would just like to say Thank You to the many courteous drivers I encounter everyday on the roads in and around Kelowna.
People here are on the ball compared to many of the cities I've driven in. Thank You for the quick flash of your headlights so I know my trailer is clear. Thank You for slowing down a bit so I can get my rig into traffic . Thank You for moving over to the outside lane so I can merge.
Like it says on the back of the buses, Thanks for the Brake! Often when you help a truck move through traffic you will see a couple flashes of the hazard lights from the truck, that’s us saying thanks to you!
Keep up the good work folks its very much appreciated!
Read more Letters to the editor
- 4/20ers hit Parliament HillCanada - 4:10 pm
- Kelowna Mountain opensKelowna - 4:41 pm
- Road closures and blastingWest Kelowna - 12:47 pm
- 12K eggs gone in 45 secondsWest Kelowna - 1:38 pm
for these and other issues.
- Beached over marina Apr 20
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16