Letters to the editor
Trucking Along - stay classy Kelowna
I recently moved back to Kelowna (my hometown) from Alberta . Being a professional driver working everyday in the valley, I would just like to say Thank You to the many courteous drivers I encounter everyday on the roads in and around Kelowna.
People here are on the ball compared to many of the cities I've driven in. Thank You for the quick flash of your headlights so I know my trailer is clear. Thank You for slowing down a bit so I can get my rig into traffic . Thank You for moving over to the outside lane so I can merge.
Like it says on the back of the buses, Thanks for the Brake! Often when you help a truck move through traffic you will see a couple flashes of the hazard lights from the truck, that’s us saying thanks to you!
Keep up the good work folks its very much appreciated!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Osoyoos car builder wins in DetroitPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:49 pm
- Forum to fight homelessnessKamloops - 11:28 am
- Roundabout KelownaKelowna - 11:26 am
- Serwa speaks on Olympics and futureKelowna - 12:55 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1