Letters to the editor
Tax filled with carbon
With the Green Carbon Tax being collected by the 'Fiberals', what exactly has the collected revenues been used for ? With electricity rates climbing and Natural gas to soon follow , wouldn't it be proper to help out the taxpayers of BC with say "An alternative GREEN power system " ? Like say wind turbines for dwellings or solar panels ?
And if they don't want to help us be GREENER, then what did they do with the revenues from the Green Carbon Gas Tax they've been sticking to us? Just wondering
Read more Letters to the editor
- 234 girls kidnappedWorld - 7:40 am
- Everest jump canceledEntertainment
- Teen's wheel well flightWorld
- OK College better than OKCentral Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Beached over marina Apr 20
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16