Letters to the editor
Tax filled with carbon
With the Green Carbon Tax being collected by the 'Fiberals', what exactly has the collected revenues been used for ? With electricity rates climbing and Natural gas to soon follow , wouldn't it be proper to help out the taxpayers of BC with say "An alternative GREEN power system " ? Like say wind turbines for dwellings or solar panels ?
And if they don't want to help us be GREENER, then what did they do with the revenues from the Green Carbon Gas Tax they've been sticking to us? Just wondering
Read more Letters to the editor
- Flooding washes out roads in Montana World
- Lost snowmobiler was full of lifeVernon / N. Okanagan
- Buskers festival remains on radarKelowna
- Harvesting rain water in the OkanaganPenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1