Letters to the editor
Local rail service
It was nice to see former mayor Shepards' comments on saving the local rail rail line for recreation. Its true that it would nice to have biking a hiking paths all the way to Kamloops.
Let's spend tens of millions of dollars on building these trails for a handful of people.
If she was in office now she would have city staff form a couple committees and have 8 studies and it could be up and running by the next millennium.
Let's hope Tolko saw mill is still around because it will take her so long to make a decision that the trees will have grown back and the right of way will have to be logged again.
Stan Macruger Kelowna
Read more Letters to the editor
- Sensational lake view acreageKelowna - 5:00 am
- Vernon parking fees dropVernon / N. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Selfie could earn RBC ticketsBCHL - 5:00 am
- Yukon Blonde play free showKelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15