Letters to the editor
Local rail service
It was nice to see former mayor Shepards' comments on saving the local rail rail line for recreation. Its true that it would nice to have biking a hiking paths all the way to Kamloops.
Let's spend tens of millions of dollars on building these trails for a handful of people.
If she was in office now she would have city staff form a couple committees and have 8 studies and it could be up and running by the next millennium.
Let's hope Tolko saw mill is still around because it will take her so long to make a decision that the trees will have grown back and the right of way will have to be logged again.
Stan Macruger Kelowna
Read more Letters to the editor
- Charged with 1st degree murderBC
- Rockets teeter on the brinkSports
- Fired for not getting flu shotPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Snow plow issue ongoingVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Beached over marina Apr 20
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16