Letters to the editor
Local rail service
It was nice to see former mayor Shepards' comments on saving the local rail rail line for recreation. Its true that it would nice to have biking a hiking paths all the way to Kamloops.
Let's spend tens of millions of dollars on building these trails for a handful of people.
If she was in office now she would have city staff form a couple committees and have 8 studies and it could be up and running by the next millennium.
Let's hope Tolko saw mill is still around because it will take her so long to make a decision that the trees will have grown back and the right of way will have to be logged again.
Stan Macruger Kelowna
Read more Letters to the editor
- Medical marijuana bylaw moves aheadWest Kelowna - 5:00 am
- Sign meeting draws big crowdPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to RoyalsSports
- Another 'Club' teams up with Yacht ClubKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Land swap - you can't eat a house. Mar 11
- Cyclists need to pay. They actually do. Mar 11
- RE: Cyclists need to pay Mar 11
- Christy, thanks for nothing Mar 11
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6