Motorcyclist sent to hospital
Oct 3, 2013 / 7:47 pm
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after he ditched his bike and rolled about 200 feet down Highway 33 Thursday night.
The accident happened just before 7:30 near the Wok Inn restaurant at 198 Hwy. 33.
A witness says the rider was traveling very fast, swerving around vehicles, when he lost control and became separated from the bike.
The RCMP administered a breathalyzer test before the rider was taken away by ambulance.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Tree of Memories honours loved ones Dec 5
- Santa goes hog wild with toy donations Dec 5
- Women's shelter launches text campaign Dec 5
- Neighbourhood crime map Dec 5
- Yacht club build behind schedule Dec 5
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5
- Holiday cheer stocks food bank shelves Dec 5
- Where will medical marijuana be grown? Dec 5
- Happy Hanukkah! Dec 5