MVA sends one to hospital
Oct 3, 2013 / 7:01 pm
At least one woman was taken to hospital after this two vehicle crash at Fuller Ave. and Ethel St. Thursday afternoon.
A Castanet news tipper says an off duty paramedic chipped in to help out. The accident happened at around 4 p.m.
Emergency crews used cutting tools to get the drivers door off of the sedan.
We do not know the extent of injuries.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Cemetery eyes cost of living increases Dec 10
- Improvements to Centennial Hall, park Dec 10
- All aboard the Santa Sleigh Bus Dec 9
- FortisBC offers Union binding arbitration Dec 9
- Glenmore food drive tonight Dec 9
- Garage fire quickly knocked down Dec 9
- Thrift store celebrates 10 years strong Dec 9
- Big White Sweater Ball Dec 9
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 9
- Castanet's Week in Review Dec 8