Helmetless cyclist off to hospital
Sep 3, 2013 / 12:45 pm
An unidentified cyclist was taken to Kelowna General Hospital after a collision with a truck Tuesday afternoon.
The incident occurred shortly after the noon hour, near the intersection of Birch and Aberdeen.
Few details are known, however, the cyclist was seen being strapped to a board before being loaded into an ambulance.
He was in obvious pain.
The cyclist was not wearing a helmet.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Kelowna taxpayers face hike Dec 6
- Tree of Memories honours loved ones Dec 5
- Santa goes hog wild with toy donations Dec 5
- Women's shelter launches text campaign Dec 5
- Neighbourhood crime map Dec 5
- Yacht club build behind schedule Dec 5
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5
- Holiday cheer stocks food bank shelves Dec 5
- Where will medical marijuana be grown? Dec 5