Truck crash slows bridge traffic
Aug 29, 2013 / 6:07 pm
6 p.m. update: The accident is now clear.
A crash at the West end of the William R. Bennett Bridge is slowing down everyone's commute home this afternoon.
Apparently two vehicles, a semi and a pickup are involved in the crash.
Traffic is already backed up across the bridge and onto Harvey Avenue on the Kelowna side.
There are apparently no injuries.
If you have pictures or video email them to [email protected]
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Cost of dying going up Dec 8
- Paper carrier sent to VGH Dec 7
- Roses for women's awareness Dec 7
- Lights aglow on Big White Dec 7
- Creating community Dec 7
- Disabled person given the squeeze Dec 7
- Free Wi-Fi Dec 7
- Jail for man who beat his grandfather Dec 7
- Another transit driver assaulted Dec 6
- Kelowna taxpayers face hike Dec 6