Woman escapes rollover
Aug 28, 2013 / 3:19 pm
Police believe speed was the likely cause of a single vehicle rollover in Glenmore Wednesday afternoon.
The crash occurred shortly before 2 p.m. on McKinley Road about a half km north of Arthur Crescent.
A female driver was leaving the McKinley area when she apparently lost control on the winding, wet road and rolled down a 20' bank into the yard of a private residence.
The woman was able to make her way to the home on the property while she waited for medical attention.
RCMP at the scene say drugs and alcohol were not suspected.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Another transit driver assaulted Dec 6
- Paper carrier struck down Dec 6
- Kelowna taxpayers face hike Dec 6
- Tree of Memories honours loved ones Dec 5
- Santa goes hog wild with toy donations Dec 5
- Women's shelter launches text campaign Dec 5
- Neighbourhood crime map Dec 5
- Yacht club build behind schedule Dec 5
- New services to 'Bridge' gap for addicts Dec 5
- Powder chair now open at Big White Dec 5