No foul play in sudden death
Aug 27, 2013 / 8:51 am
Update: Aug. 27 - Kelowna RCMP spokesperson Kris Clark has confirmed that investigators have determined foul play was not involved in this incident.
RCMP are on scene of a sudden death at home on the corner of Martin Ave and Richter Street.
Cst. Kris Clark says there was a strong odour associated with the death.
"Unknown gas cylinders were visible inside the residence and Hazmat was called in to ascertain whether there was any environmental risk to other emergency personnel."
Several residents were outside the home that had been taped off by police.
No other information is available at this time.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Was there crime in your neighbourhood? Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4
- Rotary optimistic lights will twinkle Dec 4
- Hero Mountie saves distraught woman Dec 3
- Stuart Park: 'Stay warm my friends' Dec 3
- Mission Creek trees get festive flair Dec 3